Since a theme of this blog (all 13 posts!) seems to be confessions, I’ll confess that in the past (recent past) I have had a tendancy to overcommit myself… So I’ve decide to write a list!
I know, I know…it’s obviously going to be really effective. Here’s the catch, it’s not a list of things to keep myself busy all summer. It’s exactly the opposite. Here’s my list of 12 things (one for every week that I’ll be home) that I want to do to take some blissful time off. (:
1. Garden with my Mom
2. Bake homemade, completely from scratch bread
3. Hike to St. Mary’s look-out
4. Find a place to Volunteer, maybe the local library?
5. Visit an art gallery with Eli
6. Go rock climbing (!!!)
7. Sew something cute to wear… here’s my inspiration
8. this DIY project for my dorm
9. Float the River
10. YARD SALE (note, the caps lock is on… this might be my favorite way to pass time in the summer, who doesn’t love a good deal?!)
11. Browse fresh produce at the Farmers Market
12. Learn to longboard
SO, lets see how well this lovely list keeps me in check. (:
12280 minutes left until I’m home in the Treasure State.